Monday, October 4, 2010

Football Is A Game Of Pride
















"Lovie is a low-key guy," former Bears coach, Mike Ditka said. "I couldn't believe ... I would have went psycho yesterday. I would have been ballistic. I watched him and he had complete control and composure. I guess that's good, but you have to call somebody out. The line coach or somebody had to call these guys over.

"Football to me is a game of pride. You get what you tolerate. If you tolerate the other guy beating you, that's what you're going to get. I look at it that way. This is me and you, one on one. Forget the other guys. I'm going to win my battle, and if we have enough guys winning those individual battles, we'll win this football game. And that's the way you have to approach it."

No comments:

Post a Comment